Friday, October 9, 2009

Conundrum...


Major moral dilemma- currently, I am babysitting for a family in the neighborhood a few afternoons per week while I look for a job. The fam is kind of quirky, but super nice. Both parents are lawyers, but the Dad often works from home in the afternoons while I watch their son. The last two afternoons he's been home, he's been walking around wearing... JORTS.
And they're bad. I mean, if I passed him in the mall, I would take a million cell phone photos, but I can't because a) I'd like to keep the only form of income that I have and b) I would look like a total creeper taking pics as he gets the milk out of the fridge. It takes every once of self control that I have not to fall down in hysterics. What's a girl to do?

2 comments:

  1. so this is my first excursion to your site and i must say that it is everything i hoped for and more. hahaha, i love this site.

    p.s. maybe you should wait till he goes in for the freezer? or perhaps the oven instead then?

    ReplyDelete